IME (pronounced I'm) stands for In My Experience, encompassing the naturopathic principle of treating the whole person with an understanding that no two people are the same and each individual will have a different experience.
Adelaide is a clinical Naturopath (BHSc) with a holistic approach to restoring balance within the body. She has a special interest in women's health, skin issues, digestive complaints and detoxification.
Adelaide is open to addressing any condition within her scope of practice however has a special interest in the below:
- Addressing hormonal imbalances
- Support on coming off oral contraceptive methods
- Issues with cycles (e.g. missing, irregular, painful)
- Premenstrual imbalances (e.g. PMS)
- Endometriosis, PCOS
- Skin conditions (e.g. hormonal acne)
- Low libido
- Pre-conception support
- Optimising elimination pathways
- Chelation (removal) of heavy metals
- Address underlying causes of toxicity (e.g. environmental, parasitic)
- Acute/chronic rashes
- IBS, IBD
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Parasitic infestations
- Food sensitivities, intolerances and allergies
- Poor digestive function
- Stress and overwhelm
- Thyroid autoimmune conditions
- Recurrent illness (e.g. tonsillitis, cold, flu, urinary tract infection)
- Autoimmune conditions
AfterPay is available for all consultations
Initial Consultation - $160
A 75 minute consultation available face-to-face or online including a detailed investigation of your presenting complaint. A personalised herbal/nutritional prescription will be provided as well as a treatment plan including dietary and lifestyle advice.
Subsequent Consultation - $90
A 50 minute consultation available face-to-face or online to gain an understanding of progress and to review prescriptions and treatment plans where required. An important check in to ensure you are supported on your healing journey.
Acute Consultation - $60
A 30 minute consultation available face-to-face or online for acute health complaints that do note require a full consultation. For example, this may include immune support for a common cold or a cream for a rash. No treatment plan will be provided for this type of consultation due to the short time frame.